PPAI Job Openings
Our latest career opportunities are listed below.
Apply Now Registration and Housing Specialist
The Registration and Housing Specialist is responsible for assisting with the coordination of registration, housing, and certain logistical orders and functions for members, vendors, and employees involved in PPAI tradeshows and PPAI produced events.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Learn the registration and housing process and upon demonstrating a complete understanding of the process, coordinates the production of registration for PPAI events. This includes all pre-production, onsite production and post production activities. Activities include but not limited to working with vendor(s), logistical setup of registration, coordination of temporary personnel onsite, coordination of temporary registration personnel at PPAI HQ, and day-to-day coordination of registration.
- Coordinates with the Meetings and Travel Planner on implementation of housing within the registration system.
- Coordinates temporary personnel training, schedules and assignments hired to work onsite at certain PPAI events.
- Tracks statistical data and produces accurate reports related to registration and housing numbers for certain PPAI events.
- Works with Show Manager, Operation Manager or Meetings and Travel Planner on certain logistical needs for PPAI events pre-show, onsite and post event as assigned.
- Works onsite at PPAI tradeshows and PPAI produced events.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Title: Registration and Housing Specialist - Click here for job description
Company: Promotional Products Association International (PPAI)
Job Location: Irving, Texas
Date Posted: 7-27-17